We’re currently seeking an Interaction Designer specialist to join our fast growing UX team in the Czech Republic. As a designer with Y Soft, you’ll partner with product development teams to bring the best experience for thousands of customers around the world. You’ll work on our Y Soft SafeQ, our flagship platform which includes 3D Printers. Additionally, you can join the development of our upcoming strategic initiatives.
What Interaction Designer does?
- needs to learn and understand complex systems, processes and relationships between people and products.
- colaborates with design and development teams on delivering new products, new functions and improved product qualities to the market.
- cooperates with the Product management on definition and execution of user research activities.
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are now hiring QA Engineers for several teams, who will participate in functional verification of application software and assist developers in determining root cause of issues, responsibility for defect tracking and reporting
What Quality Assurance Engineer does?
- Performs manual and exploratory testing as needed
- Develops, reviews and executes manual and automated tests
- Interprets requirements to develop positive and negative test scenarios
- Develops and maintains test execution steps in an automated framework
3D Printer FW Programmer
We are searching for an FW programmer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be looking to play a role in the development of electronic and support devices, helping us provide access to 3D printing not only to professionals, but also to the general public.
What 3D Programmer does?
- Programs microprocessors in C, C++, Arduino
- Develops and optimatizes existing 3D printer algorithms
- cooperates with the software team on developing new products and improving the existing ones
UNIX / Linux / AIX Senior Engineer @ IBM (English; French advantage)
Linux, UNIX, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, HACMP / VIO, Power HA, Power VM. Sounds familiar to you? Are you open to new challenges and position where you can let your current career grow? Yes? Apply! We are waiting just for you!
How your profile should look like:
- AIX / UNIX / Linux experiences in production environment - at least 2-3 years of experience
- Troubleshooting experience- Knowledge of ITIL methodology
- Experience with High Availability Solution (eg. PowerHA)
- Experience with Virtualization (eg. PowerVM)
- Availability to work during out-of-office hours for some roles
- English: Intermediate
- French: advantage
Whatever you want from your career you can realize with IBM. Your future made with IBM.
Automation Engineer 2nd/3rd level
Did you know that IBM Brno has the biggest automation team of whole IBM Europe?
Just imagine the best combination of technologies working together and working in the design of several Automata.
YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Design and implement automatic incident/problem remediation is based on other team member input or based on own observations and/or best practice.
- Analyze effectiveness of existing automation and look for additional opportunities.
- Maintain and adjust existing automated solutions to reflect all changes in client environments.
- Work with clients to define automated improvements.
- Share best practices within the team and with clients.
- Provision and implement configuration changes, both in automation infrastructure and on client systems.
- Troubleshoot process execution problems and work with other team members to correct them.
Start your IT career with Mainframe
Do you want to get familiar with Mainframe? Are you interested to gain skills with a market leader in Mainframe area? Would you like to accept challenges? This is it. #Mainframe #z/OS #Maintaining #Monitoring
Your profile should look like:
- Either Graduate or student of IT (or similar faculties)
- Interested in gaining experience in multinational organization
- Eager to work in technology area
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently
SOFTWARE ENGINEER C++
Do you expect a challenge so as a fun in a work?
Be part of a team in the largest technological center of FEI Company!
- Design and implement software in C++ on Windows platform
- Verify the functionality with real HW
- Face challenging interdisciplinary tasks
- Collaborate with other team members (software developers, physicists, electronic engineers) in Brno [CZ], Hillsboro [USA] and Eindhoven [NL]
We’re the best and we want the best – are you ready for the challenge?
SOFTWARE ENGINEER C#.NET
Ready to face challenging interdisciplinary tasks?
We are looking just for you!
Qualified candidates should have proven ability to program using the following languages and techniques within the listed development environments:
- Object Oriented Design and/or State Modeling
- State-of-the-Art C#.NE
- Visual Studio, Windows 7
Are you self-motivated and skilled system engineer/scientist?
Do you have experience from full development cycles and the investigations and development of new technology?
This position is ideal for you!
- You have University Degree in system engineering, physics, electrical engineering or related discipline
- An advanced degree and multi-disciplinary knowledge is preferred with 2-7 years’ experiences
- Experience in systems and sub systems developments and designs desired